There’s something about songs from the 50’s 60’s and 70’s. It seems like it was a much more innocent time. I know that’s probably not the case, but there is something in the music from that time that is just sweet. Here, for your enjoyment, is a list of 12 positive uplifting oldies songs from a bygone generation. And, I just have to say, people really knew how to dress back then. So cool.
01. Celebrate Good Times (Kool and The Gang)
02. Good Times (Chic)
03. I Can See Clearly Now (Johnny Nash)
04. I Feel Good (James Brown)
05. I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing (The Seekers)
06. I’m a Believer (The Monkees)
07. Lean on Me (Bill Withers)
08. Put a Little Love in Your Heart (Jackie DeShannon)
09. Sing a Song (Earth, Wind and Fire)
10. Stand By Me (Ben E. King)
11. Top of the World (The Carpenters)
12. What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)
Listen to the Playlist
I have created a playlist on YouTube of all these songs. To listen to them all non-stop, as well as several other positive uplifting playlists I have created, click here to visit my YouTube channel. While you’re there, please subscribe!