Your Life, Your Message in a Song.
Whether it’s your life, your love or your living, I can capture the essence of it, write it in a song and record it for all time.
Music is the universal language that we all speak. It transcends boundaries and communicates emotions that words alone simply cannot relay.
Music is powerful. It’s moving. Just imagine what having your own custom song can do for a loved one, your family, your team or your business.
Consider these special times and events to have a song written for…
- Valentine’s Day
- Corporate Event
- Product Launch
- Mother’s Day/Father’s Day
- Religious Holidays
- Family History/Memoir Journals
- Fight Songs
- Corporate Training
Here’s How it Works
- I will conduct a personal interview with you to determine all the details that I will use for your song.
- Next, I write an “unplugged” version of your song. This is where I write the lyrics, compose the melody and chord changes – probably with a little guitar accompaniment.
- Then, you get to listen to a demo of the unplugged song and request any changes.
- Finally, I go into the studio and produce a radio-quality recording of the song and put it on a CD.
- You receive your song to share with your organization or the one you love!
If you’re considering commissioning an original composition, be sure to contact me with plenty of advanced notice. Turn around time can be up to 2 to 3 weeks.
Use the form below to indicate your interest in getting your own custom song!